Please see full job description below. Applications can be sent via the link at the bottom of the page.
• Responsible for financial management and attain financial objectives through effective management of operation and service, personnel management, and production of high-quality product. Should drive sales while minimizing cost and make recommendations for improvements.
• Manages and train store managers, team leaders and team members. Responsible for directing work assignments, staff movement, performance appraisal.
• Communicate business objectives and any action plan to store managers and their team for proper alignment of information.
• Should lead the team in collaborative manner that delivers efficient output and creates a healthy culture.
• Identify well performing stores for appraisal, and underperforming stores to address and manage issues.
• Address complaints and problems; communicate incident reports involving violations on the company standards and policy to HR Department. Coordinate in the investigations and develop action plan to correct and prevent problems that arise.
• Establish standards of performance in the of service, implementation of training, and quality of products.
• Responsible for auditing sales and fund regularly and should consistently do brand audit at least once a week.
• Graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management or related field
• At least 5 years of related experience as a Restaurant Manage and people management
• Must be adept in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
• Fluent in both English and Tagalog verbal and written communication
• HACCP and GMP certified is an advantaged
• Familiar with cashiering
• Strong leadership skills
• Collaborative/team player, strong customer relationship management