JR Area Manager
Please see full job description below. Applications can be sent via the link at the bottom of the page.
- JR. AREA MANAGER
- Collaborates with business partner in driving sales while minimizing cost and make recommendations for operational improvements.
- Manages and train store managers, team leaders and team members. Responsible for directing work assignments, staff movement, performance appraisal.
- Communicate business objectives and any action plan to store managers and their team for proper alignment of information.
- Responsible for auditing sales and fund regularly and once a week brand audit
- Coordinate with respective department administrative concerns and take part in the resolution process
- Graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in store and people management
- Must be adept in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Has good English communication skills
- HACCP and GMP certified is an advantaged, but not required
- Adept in store operations
- Proven leadership skills
- Collaborative/team player
- Strong customer relationship management